Being able to think differently in todays highly competitive market can set you apart from your competitors. The Agile Mindset training is going to do just that – challenge you to think differently while explaining the technicalities around Agile.
The purpose of the one or 2 days workshop/training is for everybody to participate and share their opinions, thoughts, feelings, ideas and practical use of the “agile manifesto” and its principles.
Agile mindset based on several competencies need to be improved. On this training participants get some tools and instruments to develop relevant competencies.
- Cultivate the agile thinking from the early stages of the transformation.
- Foster an agile mindset.
- Understand the meaning of the agile manifesto.
- Look closer for deeper, needs to develop competencies relevant to their daily work.
- Team building.
1 Lean-Agile Values & Principles
- Agile values and manifesto
- Lean Thinking
- Enterprise agility
- Agile in the software industry
- Exercise: Important and challenging Agile principles
- Exercise: Analysis of waste types in y
- our organization
How to Foster ‘Agile Culture’ Through an ‘Agile Mindset’?
Agile Culture Strategy
- Culture assessment
- Culture mapping
- Aligning culture targets with company vision
- Engagement & motivation assessment
Module 3 The Main Competencies to be agile
- Emotional Intelligence
- Positive thinking (Growth thinking)
- Learn to unlearn
Module 4. Summary and Close
What you will achieve
- Understand the importance of using agile mindset.
- Create an environment for productive work relationships.
- Use a model to guide your responses to difficult and challenging situations.
- Learn an approach for more intentional actions.
- Self-motivate while tempering negative responses.
- Practice applying tools and skills through individual and group exercises.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities that promote trust, motivation, and commitment to results.
The course is introduced through two days training and includes two main elements:
- Training: introducing the material by the course trainer.
- Practice: tests, case studies.