This training is intended for employees who are directly related to customers, to improve their level of communication by reading non-verbal information. Abilities are developed to prevent possible conflict situations with clients on the basis of reading signals that employees read from the posture, gestures of clients.
- Teach techniques to capture verbal and non-verbal information through active observation.
- Provide participants with techniques and methods to enhance personal effectiveness in identifying signals of gestures, emotions, facial expressions.
- With the help of training exercises, consolidate the knowledge gained by the participants for use in their work.
The training is based on a large database of photo and video materials, includes viewing and analysis of unique operational filming.
- Experience coding
- Speech and gesture as a form of communication.
- Separation by type of perception.
- Analysis of information perception channels.
- The face as a source of information.
- Analysis of the oculomotor reaction. Observation training
- Features of facial expression.
- Analysis of mimic activity.
- Emotions, categories of basic emotions
- Signs of sincere and not sincere emotions.
- Asymmetry of facial expressions.
- Automation of the skill of diagnosing falsity / truthfulness of an utterance based on an analysis of facial expression of a person.
- Gestures, poses. Definition, classification.
- Diagnostics of features of gesture products.
- Asymmetry of motor activity.
- The psychology of lies. Definition of lies, basic forms and motives.
- Classification of gestures and lies
- Automation of the skill of diagnosing falsity / truthfulness of an expression based on an analysis of the dynamics of gestures.
- Analysis of speech utterances. Words, voice and signs of deception
- The main causes of errors in identifying fraud.