This training addresses problems and mistakes in building personal and professional communications. Testing is conducted to identify types of communications. New psychological keys and techniques are given to prevent conflicts, eliminate arising and establish positive communication. A series of exercises and exercises on this topic.
- Communication tasks
- Communication stages
- Ways of communication
- Types of communications
Exploring communication barriers:
- What types of communications do we face daily? What are the features of each species?
- What obstacles may arise and what are their consequences?
- What can and should be done “before”, “during” and what “after” in order to achieve the goal of communication?
- What affects the result of communication?
Conflicts and contradictions:
- Psychology of conflict
- Examples and methods of resolving conflict situations
- Emotions and mood: is it possible to control uncontrollable?
- Effective listening
- The art of asking questions
- Communicative flexibility
4 options for representative areas and their impact on interpersonal communication.
2 models of “weak behavior” in communications and ways to improve it.
3 skills used in dialogue
5 steps to establish an effective contact.
- Removing psychological barriers
- Finding matching interests
- Definition of communication principles
- Identification of dangerous qualities for communication
- Partner Adaptation
Discussion of test results and understanding of their goals and objectives in the development of communication abilities.