«Work and life balance» training
Work-life balance training program includes the following solutions to better help manage stress, time and personal and professional balance.
- Worklife Balance defined: what it means, what it doesn’t mean
- Achievement and Enjoyment as the basis for life-time goals
- Accepting responsibility for your own work and life results
- Staying in focus despite interruptions
- A method for staying in balance every day
- Techniques for timely project completion
- Time management solutions to maximize quality time in your relationships: -At Work – With Family – Friends – Yourself
- Connecting daily activities to work-life goals
- The emotion-decision link
- Mastering the choice challenge
- Effectively adjusting your work-life balance over time
1.What is Work-life balance?
3. Work-life imbalance?
4. Symptom groups (Test)
5. Emotional al burn-out
6. Three main advices
7. Positive impact
9. Life-wheel (from individual’s and company’s perspective)
As the result participants be able to:
- Increased productivity
- Reduced stress
- More organized
- More value from relationships
- Improved communication with family, friends and co-workers
- More value and balance every day!
Training included activities, tests and game for getting results for defined time and increase efficiency.
Training duration 3 hours.
Participants number not more 15.